Minimum 3 learning hours
COSHH is the law that requires employers to control substances that are hazardous to health.
This course describes how to control hazardous substances at work, so they do not cause ill health.
It will help you understand what you need to do to comply with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Regulations 2002 (as amended) which apply to the way you work with these substances.
This course contains:
- COSHH Aims and Objectives
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding Hazardous Substances
- Classification, Labelling & Packaging (CLP)
- Health Risks
- COSHH Risk Assessments
- Control Measures
- Specific Agents
- Safe Handling and Storage of Waste
E-learning - Internet, PC or Tablet - Please note this is not suitable for mobile use